Site-wide report: is it only used in a system context?

Site-wide report: is it only used in a system context?

by grant carruthers -
Number of replies: 0
Hi

I'm really struggling to apply the Certificate Site Wide report to specific users in a course context. I'm using a 1.9.4 install with the latest Certificate and Certificate Report modules.

What I want to do is create a role which gives selected users of a specific course the ability to see the list of course completion certificates issued to all the students within that course. So these users are kind of like mini course admins, but they can't see any other courses other than the course they are enrolled on, and ideally, only the users in the group they are assigned to.

If I log in as the main Admin, I can see the certificates that have been issued to myself, and via a "view issued certificates" link on the top right of the page, I can see all the other certificates issued to students on the course. But I don't want to give this custom role full admin rights, just the ability to see all the issued certificates for that specific course. But when I set up a custom role with all the certificate capabilities switched on, and apply it to a test student account, I only seem to be able to see the certificates issued to that student user and I don't get the "view issued certificates" link.

Is this possible, or is is something which can only be applied in system context?

Any help gratefully received before I pull any more of my hair out.

thanks,
Grant
Average of ratings: -