Whenever a student makes a quiz hides the entire course rating list of this quiz for everyelse

Whenever a student makes a quiz hides the entire course rating list of this quiz for everyelse

by Christian Rojas -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I have marked to be visible the quiz results for the students, but whenever a student makes a quiz hides the entire course rating list of this quiz for everyelse.

As an administrator I can still see the notes even if they are in a lighter color, but according to the permissions of the role of students they can not see their grades as they are marked as hidden.

Any ideas? I have already revised several times grade book options but I didn't found the problem.

Thanks for all.

Greetings.

In reply to Christian Rojas

Re: Whenever a student makes a quiz hides the entire course rating list of this quiz for everyelse

by Elena Ivanova -
Hi Christian,
So, the issue is that student do not see quiz grades in the gradebook?
What are your quiz settings - especially what do you show to students and at what point of time?
Any chance it is similar to this issue?
If not, can you make a screenshot of your grader report and categories and items interface?
In reply to Elena Ivanova

Re: Whenever a student makes a quiz hides the entire course rating list of this quiz for everyelse

by Christian Rojas -

First of all thanks for responding.

I was reviewing the test and were setting a bad option selected in the test configuration in the section on "Review options":
- Later, as the survey is still open
- After closing the quiz

Thanks and regards

P.D.: Sorry for my English. I use google translator

In reply to Christian Rojas

by Floyd Saner -
Christian,

I had the same problem. It was caused by a configuration in the quiz settings page.

Here is how I solved the problem:

1. Edit the quiz settings (go to the main course page; turn editing on; select the edit icon beside the quiz name)
2. Go to the "Review Options" section.
3. Select "Scores" in "Immediately after the attempt" or in "Later while the quiz is still open"
4. Scroll to the bottom and click "Save and return to course"

If one of the "Scores" options is not selected in the "Review Options" section, Moodle assumes the scores should be hidden from students. After any student takes the quiz, Moodle will then hide the entire quiz from all students.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you still have problems.

- Floyd