Uploading Files

Uploading Files

by Jane Kirby -
Number of replies: 3
I created a multiple file activity but some of my students are only able to upload one file. When they try to upload another, Moodle goes to a screen that says "assignment was already submitted for marking and can not be updated". Any suggestions on allowing this student to upload more.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jane Kirby

Re: Uploading Files

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Actually, this is the social forum rather than the technical problems forum so perhaps next time you  might want to try Using Moodle insteadsmile As we are here, however - did you use the Advanced Uploading of Files assignment? It sounds to me like they pressed "send for marking" which means they can't change it then.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Uploading Files

by Jane Kirby -
So sorry. I'll put the query in the correct section. As far as the file goes though, even if they did put "send for marking" why can't they upload any other files? They can't even get to the page that allows them to upload more files in that section. also, how do I correct it if they did do "send for marking".
Thanks again
Jane