Moodle Developer Meeting - Monday 10 May 2010

Moodle Developer Meeting - Monday 10 May 2010

написао/ла Helen Foster -
Број одговора: 12
Слика Core developers Слика Documentation writers Слика Moodle HQ Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Plugin developers Слика Testers Слика Translators
Hi everyone,

We're having an online developer meeting at 23:00 UTC on Monday 10 May 2010 (Tuesday 11 May in certain time zones) to talk about our Moodle 2.0 beta release. Please see the Moodle Developer Meeting calendar entry for conversion into your time zone.

As usual, everyone is welcome to attend. Developers with CVS write access will be given preference if the room becomes full, though there is normally plenty of space for everyone.

If there's anything you'd like discussed, please add it to the meeting agenda: Developer meeting May 2010.
У одговору на Helen Foster

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - Monday 10 May 2010

написао/ла Joseph Thibault -
Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Plugin developers Слика Testers
Helen, Just curious, but does this mean that the beta release will not occur 5/3 as was stated in the developer's notes that David Mudrak published last week?
У одговору на Joseph Thibault

Слика Core developers Слика Documentation writers Слика Moodle HQ Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Plugin developers Слика Testers Слика Translators
Don't worry Joseph, Moodle 2.0 beta will hopefully be released before our developer meeting!

написао/ла Joseph Thibault -
Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Plugin developers Слика Testers
Excellent. I am planning on highlighting a new feature/change every day next week on Moodle Monthly. The more people we can get excited about it's release the better!

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm really excited to have 2.0 available .

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting in 24 hours

Just a quick reminder that our online developer meeting is a bit over 24 hours away at 23:00 UTC on Monday 10 May or Tuesday 11 May depending upon your timezone. Please see the Moodle Developer Meeting calendar entry for conversion into your time zone.

Martin will be giving an overview of current status of Moodle 2.0 and plans for the next ten weeks, as well as answering any questions.

написао/ла Mary Cooch -
Слика Documentation writers Слика Moodle HQ Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Testers Слика Translators
So it IS ok that we normal mortals can attend too? (I mean, those of us knowing nothing about developing?) I'd like to observe as I presume it is 11pm (or maybe midnight?) UK time so I won't be doing anything elsesmile
У одговору на Mary Cooch

написао/ла Dan Marsden -
Слика Core developers Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Peer reviewers Слика Plugin developers Слика Plugins guardians Слика Testers Слика Translators
Hi Mary - Everyone is welcome - not sure I'd refer to you as a normal mortal though..... намигује

there is a limit on the number of attendees in the Eluminate Room so if it does get full (hasn't happened yet) then Developers with write access to CVS will be given "preference"
У одговору на Dan Marsden

написао/ла Mark Drechsler -
Normal and abnormal mortals welcome? Count me in! Assuming I get the time right and I can manage to get in before the crowd that is ;)
У одговору на Mark Drechsler

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting in 10 hours

Yes, as Dan mentioned, there's normally plenty of space for everyone!

You can double-check the meeting time using the Fixed Time World Clock. (The calendar entry link only works if your timezone is set correctly in your profile.)

If you've not attended an online developer meeting before, feel free to login to the Elluminate Moodle Developers Meeting Room a bit earlier, say 30 minutes, and have a play with the features. You can login as a guest by providing your email address, display name and session password moodle.

Thanks, as always, to Moodle Partner Remote-Learner.net for providing the meeting room. smile

написао/ла Luke Fernandez -
Elluminate is prompting for a password. Is that publically available?

Cheers,

Luke Fernandez
Weber State University

Re: Moodle Developer Meeting - recording link available

Thanks to everyone who participated in our online developer meeting 12 hours ago, particularly those who had to get up very early or stay up very late.

For anyone who missed the meeting (or fell asleep during it) you're welcome to watch/listen to the recording - see Developer meeting May 2010 for the recording link.