If I'm understanding your question properly, you need to untick the 'Filter all strings' box in the Admin - Modules - Filters page.
thanks jon, but i didn't need the autolink in topic outline.
In content page using the update resource button we delete the link (<span class="nolink">...term...</span>), but in topic outline page how can we can delete the link.
It would be easier for us to help you if you would please use the Moodle terminology. You talk of "topic outline page" and "topic title", but these objects do not exist in Moodle. Do you mean "topic summary"? If so, let me re-phrase your problem and suggest a solution.
- In your course glossary you have an entry for "Web" (and that entry is set to This entry should be automatically linked).
- The "summary" for your Topic 1 is "Learn all about the Web"
- That "summary" is of course displayed showing the autolink to the Glossary entry "Web". Is that what you do not want displayed?
- Edit Topic 1 summary. In the HTML editor, select "Learn all about the Web", click on the Prevent automatic linking button and save.
- The automatic link has disappeared.
If this is not what you want, please explain better what your problem is, provide screenshots, concerte examples, etc.
If you would like the auto-linking for a topic title (summary of a topic section?) but not the Resource title (like a link to a file or website or an activity) then you need to use the <nolink> tag, eg Title: "<nolink>title</nolink>". If you don't want the autolinking from within a resource or text use the 'Prevent automatic linking' icon on the editor toolbar.
I hope this helps