Bug assigning grade item ID numbers - Moodle 2.0

Bug assigning grade item ID numbers - Moodle 2.0

by Cristian Cordeiro -
Number of replies: 3
Hello there,

I'm not 100% sure that this is a bug or not, but at any rate, here it comes.

I am testing Gradebook on Moodle 2.0 and, for some reason, I can't assign ID numbers to my grade items, every time I try do it, I get one of those:

"Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Url parameters values can not be arrays!"

As a consequence of not being able to assign those IDs, I can't create any custom calculations, of course.

This is the page where I am trying to assign the IDs.

Any ideas if this is a known bug which people are working on already or if I should get it fixed?

Thanks,

Cristian

Attachment grade_ids.jpg
In reply to Cristian Cordeiro

Re: Bug assigning grade item ID numbers - Moodle 2.0

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your help testing the gradebook in Moodle 2.0. approve I've just tried searching the Moodle Tracker for 2.0 gradebook issues and can't find anything on the problem you describe. Thus it would be great if you could create an issue for it (you'll need a tracker account in order to create an issue) then post the issue number in this discussion.

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Bug assigning grade item ID numbers - Moodle 2.0

by Cristian Cordeiro -
Issue has been created at MDL-22128

It's a high priority item for us (Athabasca University) so I'm on the case and will send the fix back upstream.