Annoying Grey Line when using tab

Annoying Grey Line when using tab

by Patrick Lander -
Number of replies: 6

I've been searching high and low for an answer to this question and can't find one some I'm hoping someone out there can help me.- How do I get rid of the annoying vertical grey line that appears when I use the tab button?  I know a fix would be to use lots of spaces but I want to be sure that the words tab across on different screen sizes

Can anyone help me with a fix?
Thanks

Attachment Screen_Capture_Poem.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Patrick Lander

Re: Annoying Grey Line when using tab

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Patrick "How do I get rid of the annoying vertical grey line that appears when I use the tab button? "
What do you mean by "use the tab button" ? Could you describe your course of action and context of use which leads to the formatted text you posted ?
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Patrick Lander -

Hi Joseph its the button with the black lines and the blue arrow, if I hover over it its actually called Increase Indent.

Thanks

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
Morbi pede ipsum, interdum ac, tempus vitae, mollis at, ante.
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Morbi justo.
Cras sit amet nisl.
Suspendisse potenti.
Nam egestas nisi vel libero.
Nulla facilisi. Duis fermentum orci tincidunt quam. Vivamus et leo. Donec hendrerit, erat ut gravida pharetra, quam augue pharetra risus, in laoreet enim elit non ante. Nunc ut diam.

by Joseph Rézeau -
As shown in my message above, there should be no grey lines when using the "tab" button in the HTML editor. The problem must come either from the visual theme you are using in your moodle course or a special formatting of your text (I notice that you have some text in bold, text in gray, etc.).
Without knowing those parameters in your own moodle or lesson question text settings we cannot help you.

by Patrick Lander -
It was a problem with our theme.  Now sorted, thanks Joseph.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Better late than never. I'm glad you sorted it out, Patrick.smile