Progress Bar Only Responds to Correct Answers

Progress Bar Only Responds to Correct Answers

by Trevor Schindeler -
Number of replies: 1

I have activated the Progress Bar so that students can see how far they have progressed through a lesson.  However, I have discovered that the Progress Bar only changes when correct answers are entered.  When I take on the role of a student, I can go through an entire lesson entering incorrect answers and the Progress Bar never shifts forward.

I should explain that I do not allow my students a second chance to answer questions.  Most of my questions, for example True/False questions, have only two possible answers and if students are allowed to redo the question immediately the correct answer is rather obvious.  Instead, I want students to do the entire lesson again from start to finish.  As a result, a student who gets a number of questions wrong will not see the Progress Bar move forward even if, in fact, he or she is nearing the end of the lesson.

Is there a way to make the Progress Bar respond to both correct answers and incorrect answers in a lesson?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Trevor Schindeler

Re: Progress Bar Only Responds to Correct Answers

by Murad Jamal -

any ideas for this issue ?

and also the progress bar never shifts forward in case of question pages that do include questions in it (regular content without questions) ...

any solutions  ?