Registration on Moodle 2.0

Registration on Moodle 2.0

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Is there a reason why the Registration page http://qa.moodle.net/admin/register.php is in two places on Moodle 2 - in between Notifications and Advanced Features and also in Server? Is it just to make it quicker to find? If so, why have it in Server at all?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Registration on Moodle 2.0

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I'm all for helping people to remember to register their Moodle sites, but having the registration page in two places seems rather excessive and so I've reported the issue in the tracker - MDL-22055.

Glad you're making good use of our Moodle QA Testing site, Mary. goedkeurend Thanks for highlighting any weird things you come across.
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Registration on Moodle 2.0

by zacheuz moreno -

good day mam, 

i encounter problems regarding moodle registration in moodle 2.0 its says 404 page error when i selecting moodle org registration button help me mam...

thank you