Glossary view

Glossary view

de către Filipe Alexandre-
Număr de răspunsuri: 5

I want to change the way that the page is displayed.

We got the "Go to..." section twice, one in the top, and one in the bottom...

My problem is that my glossary was to many entries (458 pages with 10 entries each), the result is that the first view of the glossary is just the shortcuts to the 458 pages misturado

Is there a way to remove the top shortcuts? I already look in the mod.html but I didn't find anything triste

Media aprecierilor: -
Ca răspuns la Filipe Alexandre

Re: Glossary view

de către Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)-
Fotografia lui Core developers Fotografia lui Documentation writers Fotografia lui Moodle HQ Fotografia lui Peer reviewers Fotografia lui Plugin developers Fotografia lui Testers
Sorry Filipe,

can you illustrate it? Are you telling that your "page navigation bar" is too big?

Ciao surâs
Ca răspuns la Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

de către Filipe Alexandre-
I need to remove the top Go to... Just look at this image
Atașament glossary.JPG
Ca răspuns la Filipe Alexandre

de către Martin Dougiamas-
Fotografia lui Core developers Fotografia lui Documentation writers Fotografia lui Moodle HQ Fotografia lui Particularly helpful Moodlers Fotografia lui Plugin developers Fotografia lui Testers
I see that Williams made his own function for this in Glossary ... it should use the standard Moodle function print_paging_bar() which doesn't have scaling problems.
Ca răspuns la Martin Dougiamas

de către Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)-
Fotografia lui Core developers Fotografia lui Documentation writers Fotografia lui Moodle HQ Fotografia lui Peer reviewers Fotografia lui Plugin developers Fotografia lui Testers
Yeah,

just discovering that. I think that it's used to add the "ALL" option there and, perhaps, to minimise the font size?

Should I change it to the standard one?

Ciao surâs