Add module name to the 'Using Moodle' forum subscription subject line?

Add module name to the 'Using Moodle' forum subscription subject line?

by Susan Mangan -
Number of replies: 2
Is there any way to add the Module name (might not necessarily be module, eg. "Moodle.org design") to 'Using Moodle:' email subject line for those that subscribe?

I subscribe to various forums from time to time and I have a rule in my email that places them in a specific folder. I'd like to keep subscribing to more than one forum to keep up-to-date on issues, learn new things and as well to potentially help answer questions if I can.

I think it would be very advantageous to keep each forum subscription separate and to do that I would need a more definite subject line to specify what goes where.

Not sure if anyone else would find this useful, or how difficult it would be to implement?

Thanks for considering...

Susan
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Susan Mangan

Re: Add module name to the 'Using Moodle' forum subscription subject line?

by Robert Brenstein -
Set your rule to check List-ID instead of subject. Each forum has a unique List-ID.

For example, this forum: List-Id: "Moodle.org design" <moodleforum998@moodle.org>
General problems forum: List-Id: "General problems" <moodleforum32@moodle.org>
In reply to Robert Brenstein

Re: Add module name to the 'Using Moodle' forum subscription subject line?

by Susan Mangan -
hmmm, don't have a List-ID or anything with "ID" amongst the fields I can choose from. I use Novell Groupwise. But thanks for the heads up, I'll try to search a knowledgebase or something..