Upgrade from 1.9.6 to 1.9.7 fails on windows server

Upgrade from 1.9.6 to 1.9.7 fails on windows server

by Jan Combrink -
Number of replies: 5
I have done the upgrade successfully on several Linux based sites. I then attempted to do the same upgrade on a client's windows server 2005/IIS setup and I get warnings all the time. If I ignore the warnings and try to fire up the site I get the same type of version mismatch as in another recent post on this forum (1.97 weekly slightly broken?).

Ascreen dump of the messages is attached.

Please help with any ideas. I am lost.

Attachment Error2.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jan Combrink

Re: Upgrade from 1.9.6 to 1.9.7 fails on windows server

by Jan Combrink -
Anyone? I'm not a programmer and cannot really understand what the code means, or what it is trying to achieve. Any help will be appreciated.

In reply to Jan Combrink

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
It is a bug in some recent MNet upgrade changes that only show on with MS SQL server database.

I have filed it as MDL-21868.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jan Combrink -
Thanks Tim. I will keep an eye on it. I need to get that server running with the new security in place.
In reply to Jan Combrink

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I think it got fixed in the last day or so, so the next weekly build should have it.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Jan Combrink -
Thanks Tim and Eloy. I will try it and report back.