Progress

Progress

by Neill Lee -
Number of replies: 3
Is there a way for a student to see at the side which activity/lesson they have completed or last on. I see there is a log they can access but can they see it higlighted at the side for example so that they can easily see what they were doing last?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Neill Lee

Re: Progress

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The activity completion tracking in Moodle 2.0 lets students do this. (They get a tick box next to each think on the course page, so that they can tick them off as they do them. Some things, like a quiz, can be set to tick automatically.)
Average of ratings: Very cool (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Neill Lee -
This sounds exactly what I wanted. Thanks! However, I have just started playing around with moodle with the intention of setting up lessons soon. I know moodle 2.0 is in development. Should and can I start using it now or wait until it is ready? If I don't can the change from moodle 1.9.7 or whatever to 2.0 be made easily?
In reply to Neill Lee

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi theresmile Don't use Moodle 2.0 now - use 1.9.7 as it will last you for quite a while yetsmile