unable to view questionnaire

unable to view questionnaire

by edwin rosado -
Number of replies: 1
Hello,

I have recently been experiencing an intermittent problem, in which we are unable to view any instance of the questionnaire activity. The browser appears blank. The issue comes and goes. I'm working off a hosted moodle solution, so I have do not have access to the server environment. Our host claims it is a moodle specific issue. Any idea what may be the cause?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to edwin rosado

Re: unable to view questionnaire

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Usually a blank page is the sign of a PHP error somewhere. The only way to be sure is to display all errors. Unfortunately this is not very practical on a production site. Go to Administration ► Server ► Debugging and select Debug messages:ALL, then try to display your Questionnaires and see if an error message is displayed and report here.

However please note that it is always very difficult to diagnostic what you call "an intermitent problem". It's up to you to track the exact conditions in which the problem appears and the conditions in which it does not. This takes a lot of experimenting and a lot of time.

All the best,

Joseph