Try This !!!!

Try This !!!!

by Vinit Prajapati -
Number of replies: 7

Hello every one I have done following changes in moodle quiz. Have a Look.....

• User will get alert for last 15 minutes.
  • Navigation is changed completely.
  • Deselect Functionality Implemented
  • Next And Previous Button to Go Next and Previous QUestion
  • Display Result In sectionwise
  • total marks as well as category wise result for each attempt
  • Timer box Moved to right corner

Try this

user name: moodle

password: moodle

give me your valuable suggestion

Attachment demo.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vinit Prajapati

Re: Try This !!!!

by Jeff Forssell -
Hi

First time I've tried a timed test. (I usually use quizzes as teaching tools.) Things seemed to work as described.

I know that the content wasn't the thing you were really asking us to look at, but:

I only looked at the first 4-5 questions and there were a couple about permutations that either were definitely incomplete or seemed like they should be described more.

/Jeff
In reply to Jeff Forssell

by Jeff Snyder -
Do you feel like sharing the code changes you made? Getting the results of the quiz by question category is something I really don't want to wait until the next version for!

Please share the code if you can!!

Thanks!

--Jeff Snyder
In reply to Jeff Snyder

Απάντηση: Re: Try This !!!!

by Anastasios Pournias -
Getting the results of a moodle quiz by question category is offered by Quiz Report Analysis tool:

http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?d=13&rid=2241
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=101986
In reply to Anastasios Pournias

Re: Απάντηση: Re: Try This !!!!

by Jeff Snyder -
I still haven't made the quiz report analysis tool work yet, but I would like to try the code for this solution if you can share it!

This would make a lot of our administrative tasks a lot easier. Looks good!
In reply to Vinit Prajapati

by Matt Bury -
Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Mr. Invincible,

Thanks for sharing your ideas. The navigation is a big improvement. It'd also be nice for users to see which questions they've answered, especially now that there's a deselect button smile

I have a similar system of numbered icons for each question which get marked with a green tick or a red cross when a user has completed it. Then again, that kind of thing's easier in Flash ;) You're welcome to have a look: http://matbury.com/moodle/course/view.php?id=9 (login as a guest)

Yes, I think the timer does belong at the top-right of the screen (I wonder why?) and a time-limit warning should've been included a long time ago.

Great work!
In reply to Matt Bury

by Vinit Prajapati -
time limit warning can be changed from quiz.js as per requirement and

timer was on left side. now here navigation panel comes. so i moved to right side. Now i am planning to do mark as review option. after question number link there will be green and red button that show status whether answered or not answered.

and if question marks as review than it will shown with yellow mark.