Just wanted to let you know about a free glossary generator that can be used to build your Moodle glossaries. This is put together by K12 OpenEd. The have made their free glossary generator Moodle friendly.
- Users type in words for glossary.
- Website program will add the definitions that are on file.
- Users can edit those or add their own if any of their words don't have a definition yet.
- When list is complete, click on Moodle tab at the top of the page.
- When the link comes up to download the export, right click and save as somewhere easy to find. Import the file into your glossary!
Thank you so much Karen Fasimpaur of K12opened.com
(Edited by Joseph Rézeau - original submission Saturday, 6 March 2010, 07:05 PM. Note: removed weird characters from post)