Popups

Popups

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 2
Thank you for the wonderful html editor.

I am having some problems in with the html editor at my site. It is working fine here. If I download the latest version of the html editor and put it into my 1.4.1 will it work?

I guess it is enevitable but, I have an old version of the html editor intalled into my MT blog and the colouring and link popups pop up really quickly but with the super-feature rich html editor here the same colouring popups take a while to appear (even when they worked). I can understand why the popups that access the moodle datafile space take longer to pop up, but I am a bit confused as to why the text colouring box should take longer.

Tim
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Timothy Takemoto

Re: Popups

by Janne Mikkonen -
Hi Tim,

I can't directly guarantee that newer version will work if you copy it over your current one.

But you can try it by making a backup from your current editor and then put newer version on your server. Empty your browser cache and see if it'll works. And if there are any complications, put that older version back.

It'd better be done at the time when server load is very low (at the night time).

- Janne -
In reply to Janne Mikkonen

Re: Popups

by Timothy Takemoto -

Dear Janne,

I put a new  version in my M4W as installed on my home computer, and the text colouring pop has started to work again - thanks.

However the Japanese is still garbling in the file linking screen for instance.

Is there anything that has happened to the encoding of the editor recently? The interesting thing is that there is no problem on the link page. The garbling only starts when I proceed to the browse and upload page.

Tim