Missing resources in drop down menu

Missing resources in drop down menu

by A V -
Number of replies: 4
Helou!

I have problem regarding adding new resources to courses. When I try to select resouce from drop down menu I can select only one resource (label). Check the picture.

moodle_resource.jpg

I thought it was some CHOM problem on server but it wasn't. I search for answer in web for a long time but with no success.

Any help will be appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to A V

Re: Missing resources in drop down menu

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Maybe there are problems in the moodle/ressource folde of your system or the rights of your role are untypical configured.
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

Odg: Re: Missing resources in drop down menu

by A V -
I tried to copy all files in resource folder all ower again but nothing. I also tried to set the administrators role to default's...again nothing.I forget to say that my installation is fresh.

Any ideas?
In reply to A V

Re: Missing resources in drop down menu

by Ann Adamcik -
Go to Site Administration -> Modules -> Activities -> Manage activities. Check to see if Resource is in the list, and is not hidden. If it is missing, make sure you have a complete mod/resource directory on your server, and then click on Site Administration -> Notifications to make sure the installation has completed.
In reply to Ann Adamcik

Odg: Re: Missing resources in drop down menu

by A V -
That did the trick. I feel small smile Tnx again