General add-ons

Davo
Re: checklist - issues with iPad / Safari?
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful Moodlers
If you want to help debug the first issue, then drop me a Moodle message and I can send you the debug code (as an aside, 90% of my dev work is with an admin account, so that is least likely to have a problem!)

As for iPad compatibility, I don't have access to any idevices, so I can't fix that problem (unless I can reproduce on Android). The save button suggests the Javascript is not running, so it should just be an ordinary form submission.

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Paul Ganderton

Hi Davo,

Apologies for the delay. I've just been through the entire checklist system, looking at every control I can find. Nothing obvious pops out. I did have a set of screenshots but couldn't get in into 100kb to upload (that's way too small). I've got a set of users in the module but it still shows nothing in the block. I could see no control on the block when the editing was on to actually add users or check if they were there.

Any ideas where I go from here? Happy to try almost anything because it's a very popular idea.

Many thanks.

Davo

@Paul - could you check that you have the latest version of the block?

I fixed this issue about a week ago - it was a problem with the code, not anything to do with the settings.

Hi Davo,

Just checked in site admin and it is: 2012092200

Davo
Please install the latest version, then let me know if you have any more problems.

Thanks. Will do. It'll take a couple of days.

Brilliant! Fixed. Everything works. now my students can see how they are going through the workflow. No more excuses!!