New activity: checklist

Re: New activity: checklist

by Shufeng Bai -
Number of replies: 1
We are hosting our classes in moodle cloud and we have loved the checklist. But I would like to be able to get the checklist report for each student using Web API, so I can automatically find out which students are falling behind and send reminders to them and their parents. I couldn't figure out how to do so. I used core_completion_get_activities_completion_status to query but I got empty status. That might due to the completion tracking is off. But if the checklist can show the completion correctly, the data is somewhere, can anybody help me to figure out how I can get this with WebAPI or anything else that can work with MoodleCloud.com? thanks a lot
In reply to Shufeng Bai

Re: New activity: checklist

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The checklist activity does not currently include any webservice functions for getting data out of it (or, for that matter, for adding data to it).

It is something that could be developed (and once I've released a new version of the plugin, I assume MoodleCloud would update to use it). However, it'll probably be a while (if ever) before I get around to doing it in my spare time - if another developer wanted to propose a patch that did this, I'd be happy to review it for inclusion.