New activity: checklist

Re: New activity: checklist

by Jodi Koepke -
Number of replies: 5
At least I know it isn't something I'm doing wrong then. I am having the same issue.
In reply to Jodi Koepke

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I've now sent out some debugging code to a couple of people who contacted me directly.

Hopefully I'll get back some information from them which will allow me to track down what is going wrong.

Once I've got that information, I should be able to push out a fix.

In reply to Davo Smith

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

To update on this - I've now had some feedback from someone who originally reported a problem with this block and I've been able to fix it.

The new version is on Moodle.org, so anyone with Moodle 2.3 or above should get an automatic notification about the fix.

In reply to Davo Smith

by peter winter -

Thankyou Davo-I had the same problem installed the new version and everything is back to normal. A fantastic plugin with huge potential for primary schools. Thanks again.

In reply to Davo Smith

by Andrea Pokrzywinski -

Hi Davo,

I love the checklist. I co-teach several moodle classes with other teachers and this is really helping my students self organize. We just have a few glitches in our deployment.

All of the course creators from our entire site .show up on the checklist.I went into the settings for the checklist and the settings will only allow me to show  "all participants" for the checklist. I would like to change this to only students. Is there some tweak to allow me to do this? I am sure there is something I am missing and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Andrea, 

Lower Kuskokwim School District

In reply to Andrea Pokrzywinski

by Davo Smith -

The report tab of the checklist shows all users who have the capability 'mod/checklist:updateown' in the given context.

By default that is only students, not teachers.

If you remove that capaibility then they will not be shown in the report (but, won't be able to update their own checklist marks either).