Problems editing labels

Problems editing labels

by James Watt -
Number of replies: 3

I am new to Moodle and am having problems adding labels properly.  When I log in a "admin" if have all of the rich-text editor functions that are supposed to be available when entering labels.  However, when I login as a "teacher" I have the ability to add a lable to my course, but none of the rich-text functions are available that would allow me to add pictures, links, etc to my label.  I assume my problem is in the user pemissions, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what permission is set incorrectly.

If anyone has an idea on how to fix this problem, you help would be greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Watt

Re: Problems editing labels

by Christopher Tarboton -
I am sad to see that nobody has answered this question as I am also experiencing the same problem and have given myself administrator rights.
In reply to Christopher Tarboton

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Assuming you are using a browser which is compatible with the html editor (ie not Safari, Opera or Chrome) then have you looked in your profile -edit profile - and checked that it is set to "when editing text" use html editor?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Christopher Tarboton -
My mistake - i use Chrome and I just tried IE and voila, I can now go mad.

thanks you very much for the speedy response.