help plllllz

help plllllz

by S E -
Number of replies: 3
hello
i want to know how to add grades in moodle that i don't have to make test or quiz for student just add grades in moodle and the student can show his only grades no one else ??
Average of ratings: -
In reply to S E

Re: help plllllz

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello. I think you are asking if you can put grades in Moodle but not make a test or quiz? And you want the student only to see his own grade nobody else's?
Well there are two ways to do this. One easy way might be to turn on your editing, click "add an activity" and then offfline assignment. In the text box just type some words like "grades" and then top right click "view 0 submitted assignments" You will get your list of students and you can give them a mark there even though they haven't done a Moodle quiz.
Or - you can click on grades in the course administration block and you can enter your grades directly there.
Your students will only be able to see their own grade - they will not be able to see others' , so that is not a problem.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by S E -
i can't find view 0 submitted assignments
i entered the turn on editing and i clicked "add an activity" and offline activity
and now there is view for text box when i typed anything like grades nothing happened and there is no top right click can you explain by pictures plllz
i'm sry about my english
In reply to S E

by S E -
ok i understand now and i did it thank you so much but another quis. plz
can i write the maximum and minumem for ex. math
and when i wrote his grade for example 25/30
max here : 30 and min : 18 under 18 F above the others letter
they get the percentage and the grade A or B etc