News Forum

News Forum

ໂດຍ Doug Bell -
ຈຳນວນການຕອບກັບ: 4
The News Forum on the front page is at the bottom of the page. I cant seem to find where I can go to move it where i want it. How can I move it to the top of the page?
ການຈັດອັນດັບສະເລ່ຍ: -
ໃນການຕອບກັບຫາ Doug Bell

Re: News Forum

ໂດຍ Mary Cooch -
ຮູບພາບຂອງ Documentation writers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Moodle HQ ຮູບພາບຂອງ Particularly helpful Moodlers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Testers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Translators
Site administration>front page>front page settings and then you get two boxes where you can choose from news items/courses/categories. Make sure news items is the top selection.
ໃນການຕອບກັບຫາ Mary Cooch

ໂດຍ Doug Bell -
That did it(moved the news above the courses), but i have a label and summary on the home page and they are still above the news block. How do i get the news at the top fo the page?
ໃນການຕອບກັບຫາ Doug Bell

ໂດຍ Mary Cooch -
ຮູບພາບຂອງ Documentation writers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Moodle HQ ຮູບພາບຂອງ Particularly helpful Moodlers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Testers ຮູບພາບຂອງ Translators
Hi -no - you won't get them above the label and summary. If you like, instead , you could have them in a side block if you choose the Latest news site block by going to "add a block" Then you could move the sideblock to the top right or top left. Then you can take the middle news out completely via front page>settings. Just an idea - I think it looks neater in a block than splayed out in the middle and that leaves you more room in the centre for other stuff