YUI Dropdown menu not displaying in Database module

YUI Dropdown menu not displaying in Database module

by Nicholas Harvey -
Number of replies: 6

Thanks for providing this breakthrough in drop-down menus! One strange problem I've come accross is that it displays in expanded form when viewing databases. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nick

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nicholas Harvey

Re: YUI Dropdown menu not displaying in Database module

by Patrick Malley -
Hey Nick,

I split this off from the main discussion so it could get more views. Can others please have a look at this and provide input on what's going on. It's as if, the database module is somehow ignoring the YUI menu CSS and javascript.
In reply to Patrick Malley

by Shaun Daubney -
Any solutions to this yet?
In reply to Shaun Daubney

by Patrick Malley -
Yes. Not a fix, but a workaround. I'm guessing that a fix will have to be in the database module as it's the only component part that is not pulling the include properly from the theme header.html file. Alas, I haven't filed a bug yet because this gets around the issue:

Take the contents of js.php and place it directly inside header.html where the js.php include is.

by Patrick Malley -
I've updated my base_menu_yui theme to reflect these changes if you need an example.

by Shaun Daubney -
I've just fixed mine too - did you do the same as me and change the name of the js.php file?
In reply to Shaun Daubney

by Patrick Malley -
Ah, no. But, did that work? Makes sense. I should have just checked the database module files. Seems it has its own js.php file. Thanks Shaun.