New question type and displaying scores or sending file through e-mail

New question type and displaying scores or sending file through e-mail

by Bob H. -
Number of replies: 0
Hi folks, I'm running MOODLE 1.9.4+ and I need a customization of the feedback module (http://download.moodle.org/packages19/feedback_package.zip) in order to get the following:

-My students must evaluate their course instructors in several aspects. Student groups don't share all instructors and may not remember their names; so, they must select each instructor by recognizing his/her picture. They must pick and evaluate only 10 instructors (1 per subject) from a pool of over 50 instructors. Posting all instructor pictures would be a mess, so I thought about putting their names in 10 drop-down menus (1 for each subject), and by selecting a name the person's picture would automatically show up. Once the picture shows, the students can positively recognize each instructor and start individual evaluations.

-Once the survey is completed, each student must receive a PDF file (matched to the MOODLE username) via e-mail containing individual scores for the course evaluations (these evaluations are applied in paper, not in MOODLE). An alternative to sending an e-mail with an attached PDF file would be, displaying a table showing the course evaluation results (this table should get the information from an uploaded database).

Can this be done?
Average of ratings: -