"Peer Assessment made Simple"

Re: "Peer Assessment made Simple"

by Patrick Schreck -
Number of replies: 0

michael

thank you for this brilliant extension. i use it extensively. i won't even consider moving to moodle 2.0 unless this peer assessment extension is available. hope to see a 2.0 version soon.

i use moodle for a variety of high school digital media and game programing courses.

i would also like to make some feature requests:

• option for students to resubmit (this would be to support iterative submissions, and for students to respond to formative assessment).
  • ability to disable requirement for students to perform reviews to see their feedback (in small enrollment classes, i do all the reviews. but students can't see my review because they have not done the 2 required reviews.)
  • ability to reorder criteria
  • ability to create labels in criteria list - to organize groups of criteria
  • 'select all checkboxes' button for teacher at top of criteria checklist

there is also an issue that needs to be addressed:

• when a student returns to complete peer reviews (usually because they were among the first to submit) their score is not automatically increased, the teacher must "set" the new score. this is a bit of a nuisance. what's more there is no message to the teacher to go and do this - so it is frequently neglected and the student does not get those marks unless they point it out to the teacher. the fix would for these to be automatically added to the grade.