How do you add a page to a lesson?

by Katherine Sprado -
Number of replies: 4

I am new to moodle.

I was setting up a lesson.  Was able to add a Branch Table and a Question Page.  But how do I add a page.  I selected Jump to 'Next Page', but I don't know how to actually insert a page for it to go to.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Katherine Sprado

Re: How do you add a page to a lesson?

by Jonny McCullagh -
If you are logged in as a tutor/teacher and click onto your lesson you should get an overview of your lesson. Each page/branch table is represented.
Between each page in this overview there are some administrative links. One of these links should be - Add a Question Page Here. If you click on this link you will be able to add a new page to your lesson. It is optional whether to add an actual question to the page. If you do not add a question the page will appear to your students with a 'Continue' button as opposed to a question.
Hope this helps,
jonny
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Jonny McCullagh

by Katherine Sprado -

Thanks, Jonny!  I tried for a couple hours last night to figure it out and couldn't.  Now I go it to work.  Thanks again,

Kathy

by Bala krishnan -

Dear Kathrine,

I also had the same speculation as you. But then, the solution to the problem is , you need to add the BRANCH TABLE to simulate the other pages in the lesson. Probably you might want to add questions to each page.

Have a END OF BRANCH to mark the end of a Lesson. After this, the student should eb able to view the score.

Please use CHECK NAVIGATION to understand the flow of the lesson.

by Jose Luis -

I have Moodle 1.9 and I will do it:

1. Logged into Moodle as admin or teacher

2. Click onto your lesson

3. In the new screen in the top there are four tabs (Preview, Edit, Reports, Grade Essay)

4. Click in "Edit"

5. In the new screen in the right side underneath "Action", in the box "Add a page"

pick in "Question" for add a new question page, or "Branch table" for add a new branch page.