I am trying to copy a course from one server to another, but get the following error on trying to restore the course:
# Checking user data
. . . . . . . . . .
Some problems were detected when checking user data (Trying to restore user 'admin' from backup file will cause conflict)
An error has occurred and the restore could not be completed!
The situation is:
- I am admin of both Moodle systems.
- The backed up course is in a Moodle 1.9.4+ system
- I am trying to restore this course into a Moodle 1.9.7 system (downloaded 27th Jan, 2010)
- The backed up course included all course users, of which I am one (role = teacher)
- When I backed up the course without users, the restore worked.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.