Word Question editor with built-in Moodle preview facility

Word Question editor with built-in Moodle preview facility

von Eoin Campbell -
Anzahl Antworten: 4
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers
I have previously posted on using Word to create and maintain Moodle Quiz questions, and in my latest installment, I have added what I think is a very nice feature, a built-in question preview within Word itself.

When editing a question in a Word table, you can click a button, and it will upload and import the question, and show you the question preview window in a Word dialog box, so you can check how it works.

Self-installing templates for Word 2003 and 2007
are available at http://www.moodle2word.net/
Als Antwort auf Eoin Campbell

Re: Word Question editor with built-in Moodle preview facility

von Marc Grober -
Perhaps you'd be willing to place or allow placing of the files someplace that does not require an additional account?
Als Antwort auf Marc Grober

von Eoin Campbell -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers
I am willing to release the server-side source code, but not yet, as it is not pretty, a bit flaky, and needs to be modified considerably to make it suitable for wider deployment.

von Eoin Campbell -
Whoops, slight wrinkle - the preview facility doesn't work properly on the public site, although it was fine on my internal test site. I'll have to take another look at it in the morning.

von Eoin Campbell -
I think the initial preview is working now, but if you click the 'Submit' button in the preview, you may be prompted to log in. Do so with l/p mcqstudent/mcq, and then run the preview again.