Admin without Front Page/Blocks?News permissions

Admin without Front Page/Blocks?News permissions

de către chris nelson-
Număr de răspunsuri: 1

I messed up,

First, I set the front page blocks to 'Sticky' Blocks. Next, I think I set the Default front page permissions to Authenticated User. Finally, I incorrectly set the User>Permissions for everyone (admin, teachers, etc). For Auth User I selected 'Prohibit' for most.

When I saved the Auth User Permissions, it essentially booted me from the system. When I re-logged in as Administrator, I had no Permission to do anything.

I checked the forums and found advice to temporarily input a line of code into the config.php file which allowed me to enter the site and go to Administration>user>permissions via the Course Categories Page (but not the Front Page). I then changed all permissions back to the default settings.

However, when I went to select front page under the Admin block - Administration>Front Page> - It did not exist. I have the Admin Block but there is no 'front page' option anymore. This is from the Course Categories section. If I go to the actual Front Page, there are no Blocks at all and there is no 'Edit' button.

Oh, and even when I select the edit button in the Course Categories section, there is no Block-block to create new blocks.

How can I unlock the sticky-blocks and restore the Default user to Student when I don't have a Front Page edit button or a Front Page Admin Black?

Im using Moodle 1.9.7 and i use cPanel

CHris

Media aprecierilor: -
Ca răspuns la chris nelson

Re: Admin without Front Page/Blocks?News permissions

de către chris nelson-
I found a fix but now it doesn't show html with Google?