how to upload my moodle course in the internet correctly?

how to upload my moodle course in the internet correctly?

by myla mercado -
Number of replies: 3
hELLO Evryone,

I have trouble in registering my moodle course online. Can anyone help me or guide me so that i'll be able to access my course online?Thanks a lot

Average of ratings: -
In reply to myla mercado

Re: how to upload my moodle course in the internet correctly?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Yes - hello Mylasmile
Could you give more details about what you mean by "registering my course online"? ?
  • Are you wanting to install and run a Moodle for others to study from?
  • Do you have a Moodle offline (local host) and you want to put it online?
  • Do you have a Moodle online already and you are trying to upload one course into that Moodle ?
In reply to Mary Cooch

by myla mercado -
hello Mary.... Its the first two . I want to put it online because the course site im doing is supposed to be online one.Thanks mary
In reply to myla mercado

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

There are two ways to go about it
  • get some paid for hosting space (there are lots of cheap webhosts) and either get them to install you a Moodle-many will-or follow the instructions in the Installation section of the Moodle docs to install Moodle online yourself
  • or get a free Moodle (there are companies that do that if you do a search) and put your course on there.
As I understand it, this is for your university studies so I don't think they would have a problem with your using free hosting.