Looking for US History course

Re: Looking for US History course

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
My experience - and it is also with adults learning Moodle, not just minors - is that they either do type their school Moodle into google instead of the address bar and end up here OR else they get to their corrrect school Moodle ok, but then are misdirected because they see the "moodle" logo at the bottom of the front page and click on it, thus ending up here once more where they make their first login. The other thing that sometimes happens is that once a student has done an activity and they want to navigate to somewhere else on Moodle, they again click the moodle logo which takes them here and they get confused. I would like to say I am surprised they don't read the "this is not yours school" words -but - I am not . Sometimes with classes on Moodle I have put an activity at the very top of the page and put in large letters CLICK HERE FOR MRS COOCH WORK TODAY JAN 15 CLASS 8M2A .. and they STILL quite genuinely ask me where our work is on the pagebig grin