QP: Regrading

Re: QP: Regrading

by Jeff Finnan -
Number of replies: 0
When I had set up a QuizPort, I had forget to set the introductory html file to no weighting. Because of this, I initially did not understand why grades were lower than i expected with the conditions that I set up for completion. Then I realized the error of my ways. When I changed the introductory file to no weighting, the QuizPort grades for those that had finished went to zero even though it showed they had completed the QuizPort. I told those students just be concerned with whether they completed it or not. Later, as I was look at the list of QuizPorts I saw there was a regrading option in "Edit all unis.". I gave it a try and the 0%s went to what was expected.

<<<If you change ... the score limit/weighting on just one quiz via its "Updating: Quiz" page, then the Quizport unit or quiz will be regraded automatically for you. In other words you don't need to do anything.>>>

I think I did the above, just one quiz within the QuizPort but got 0% instead. I will just update the QuizPort in the future. Plus pay closer attention to what I am doing.

Thanks,
Jeff