QP: Does it ever lose grades?

QP: Does it ever lose grades?

by Jeff Finnan -
Number of replies: 1
Hi Gordon

And to or possibly any other field users,

This week I finally got to implement all those JQuizzes utilizing the subscript keypad which went swimmingly well. I was going to wait a bit before reporting details of this. I wanted to get some more field testing down. However, a problem has cropped up.

This is in-class work. I set up two QuizPorts and did not link them. Students had to choose to take the second one after they finished the first. Two students in two different classes show 0% for the first QuizPort but I am sure they completed it. When I go in at look at their reports, it shows as them only completely the introductory .html no point quiz.

A couple of students had started the first one again accidentally and I can see that they had started it again.

Most of the students had moved onto the 2nd QuizPort but did not complete them yet. The two students with the missing grades show partial completion of the second 2nd QuizPort as would be expected.

Any ideas? Anyone ever run into this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeff Finnan

Re: QP: Does it ever lose grades?

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Jeff,
How many quizzes do you think were not recorded for these two students? Can I come and have a look? Please send me the access info: gordon at sign kanazawa hyphen gu dot ac dot jp
thanks
Gordon