"Not completed" message after reaching the End of Branch

Re: "Not completed" message after reaching the End of Branch

by Chris Collman -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Yuri,
Wikipedia says Anthropology is the study of humanity. For me cultural anthropology is the study of processes and things used by groups of people and personally communicating this to others. I think of computers being designed by one group of people and often used by another group. My field experience was more in applied anthropology, where I was tasked with assisting others in doing something.

Essentially, we are all anthropologists here in MoodleLand smile Some of us know it and some of do not. We all think differently (including Moodle) and have different goals while we use the same tools. I try to hold the believe that cultures and people/things shaped by culture are not stupid and dumb. I just do not understand them, for what ever reason. Thus my training and experience is to throw out ideas using different perspectives/tools. My faith is this method allows people solve their own problems in ways I might not have anticipated.

Cultural anthropology by Chris. Forum moderator, please note this is off topic but might help someone with "end of branch" or other mythical concepts in Lesson smile