Grade in a lesson

Grade in a lesson

by Stéphane Goussault -
Number of replies: 1
Sorry if my question is silly but I'm trying to understand,
Each page in a lesson with a question is evaluated, the grade is one point per page, isn't it ?  At the end of the lesson the total is calculated to have a grade on 20 or 100 or else (it depends on what have been chosen in the parameter of the lesson)
What about a branche page with just have a buttom "continue" ? Is this branche page evaluated in the same way ?

Thanks

Stephane
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stéphane Goussault

Re: Grade in a lesson

by Matt Riordan -

Hi Stephane,

I think each page is worth the total points assigned divided by the number of pages visited. If a Lesson were worth 50 points and the student visited 5 pages, each page would be worth 10 points. A correct answer is any answer that goes to a page down the logical order (the order a teacher sees when building the lesson). A question is counted as wrong if the student gets directed back up the logical order, or if the student is directed to the same page. Branch pages are handled the same way, except the introductory page of a branch is not counted (the branch intro page just directs the student to another page - it does not ask any questions). Hope this helps!

-Matt