Text bunching to left in Lesson

Text bunching to left in Lesson

د Ray Lawrence لخوا -
د ځوابونو شمیر: 2
I have an intermittent problem with Lesson pages when using the HTML editor. For some pages part of the text bunches to the left of the "text area" when the Lesson page is displayed. However this is not always the case for all text in a lesson. When I click on "<>" in the editor I can edit the text displayed to remove the breaks in the text so that it spans the whole of the text box as required, however, when I redisplay the Lesson page the text is still displayed bunched up to the left. The bunching seems to correspond to the amount of text which is displayed when using the editor in its standard size - attempting to reslove this by creating pages in the enlarged size does not help (one has to revert to standard to save changes anyway).

I'm using Firefox to create. The issue above is displayed in both IE6 and Firefox. The problematic Lesson pages all have images on them and are using left aligned text. v 1.4.

An example below:

Attachment textbunch.png
د درجې بندۍ اوسط:  -
In reply to Ray Lawrence

Re: Text bunching to left in Lesson

د Ray Lawrence لخوا -
I've managed to upgrade to 1.4.1+ and the problem seems to have gone away. smilesmilesmile smile

(I'd had problems upgrading before as on each attempt I'd been presented with page upon page of code which meant nothing to me. However, this was simply because I'd not replaced a custom language files. Doh!)