The module allows to define and evaluate new learning styles tests. By default CHAEA (Cuestionario Honey-Alonso de Estilos de Aprendizaje) is defined. Main features:
- Allows interactive definition (from module administration) of new test through a sequence of pages that will ask for the necessary information.
- Allows to export/import tests to/from a file in XML format.
- Allows students to take a test and see their results (graphically and by means of tables) compared with the course average results, category average results and platform average results.
- Allows teachers to see the answers to each question and the results (compared with the three average results mentioned in the previous point) of all students in the course and to obtain various statistics (number of course students in which each style predominates, maximum and minimum results obtained, number of students who chose every possible answer for each question, ...).
- All texts and help messages in English and Español-Internacional (es).
Hay una discusión del módulo en español.
It can be downloaded from here to 1.6 and 1.9 versions.