Urgent: Disapearing uploads

Urgent: Disapearing uploads

by Stephen Catton -
Number of replies: 3

Hello People

We have an urgent problem. We have a Moodle 1.9.4 install where some assignments (using Advanced Assignment activity) were uploaded and then disappeared. The logs show uploads but do not show which assignment the were uploaded to (see attached).

Does anyone have some advice as to how this might have happened or am i missing something?

Cheers Stephen

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stephen Catton

Re: Urgent: Disapearing uploads

by ben reynolds -
Hi Stephen,
That does NOT mean something has been uploaded. Your logs show that someone has opened the assignment upload page. Here is a record from one of my classrooms.

Mon 22 June 2009, 10:39 PM 9.221.121.45 Student's Name upload upload D:\demoodledata/178/moddata/assignment/1940/394/CTY_FWA_10.doc
Mon 22 June 2009, 10:39 PM 9.221.121.45 Student's Name assignment upload Lesson 10- Final Writing Assignment (FWA)

The top entry, upload load, shows a file being uploaded. The bottom entry is merely opening the page.
In reply to ben reynolds

by Stephen Catton -

Hello Ben

Thank you so much for your help. Yes you are quite right. Any how i have solved the problem and the person who denied doing anything is now being used in the rifle range as target practice......

life would be so simple if ..........

Cheers

Stephen

In reply to Stephen Catton

by ben reynolds -
Stephen,
Why are you letting that person off so easily?