UN SCORM course in my Moodle: how to install?

UN SCORM course in my Moodle: how to install?

by KP Dhakal -
Number of replies: 7

I want to install a course developed by a UN body, they have provided. I am saying it to let you know that the course has a perfect SCORM features/package, I expect too. But I am not being able to run the uploaded zipped and unzipped course in both forms: as an entirely SCORM course and as an actvity. You can also see the course (Result based monitoring and evaluation) www.kusoede.edu.np .......> Free and/or modular training:

The error looks as (in green color)

Sorry, the requested file could not be found

More information about this error

Stack trace:
  • line 5795 of lib/weblib.php: call to debugging()
  • line 191 of file.php: call to print_error()
  • line 178 of file.php: call to not_found()

As well as the Note at the footer as:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$resources in /tmp/lock/moodle/theme/global-network/header.html on line 50

My note: I tried following the instruction learned from SCORM forum as:

Server ...> Debugging.....>Developer extra Moodle message for developer, even then I could not identify the solution against the meaasage (snapshot, see http://www.kusoede.edu.np/file.php/1/scorm_debugging_error.bmp please) 

Sincerly yours
Khagendra
Average of ratings: -
In reply to KP Dhakal

Re: UN SCORM course in my Moodle: how to install?

by ethan estes -
Just to verify, try setting the LMS theme back to the Moodle default and see if you continue to see the problem. That will rule out the custom theme. Also is this a scorm 1.2 or 2004 package?
In reply to ethan estes

by KP Dhakal -

Dear Ethan and all,

I want to install SCORM in my moodle course, either as an SCORM activity or as SCORM course, no matter, whichever will be successful. The SCORM is 2004 package. Can any one help me in this regard, please? If you do have information about SCORM 1.2 also, I request for.

My next query is: how to integrate Powerpoint slides and other files in EXELearning application while designing SCORM or Web forms?

In reply to ethan estes

My SCORM course in my Moodle: how to install?

by KP Dhakal -

Dear every one of Scorm Forum,

I tried alot in making this scorm course available in my moodle portal either as a scorm course or as an activity, no matter. But I could not get the solution. Please follow the link http://www.kusoede.edu.np/mod/resource/view.php?id=239 and download this SCORM course and make it workable with width 1000 and height 740 in your course and suggest me accordingly.

Thank you CourseLab! After posting my this problem, i soon designed a scorm course 2004 with a few slides and deployed and got success. I shall be working with it.

But, before that I want the course (see the above link) workable. Please assist me. I am too much worried.

In reply to KP Dhakal

by ethan estes -
Also i just saw in debugging that any asset in http://www.kusoede.edu.np/file.php/72/moddata/scorm/1/media/content/ folder is not being found.

Ex:

That request for the png is coming back as a Status Code:404 Not Found

You should also vet to make sure the assets are in that location in the moodle data folder the LMS looks at.
In reply to ethan estes

by KP Dhakal -
Dear Ethan!thank you very much. i think i can reach to the solution by your help. sine i am new to scorm, it's being hard tome. dear ethan! can you help me to install the course, if i make the course available to you? please write to me asap, because it is free course we are launching very soon. sincerely
In reply to KP Dhakal

by Mike Rustici -
Hi Khagendra, If you need to run a SCORM 2004 course in Moodle, we offer a plug-in module that links to our SCORM Cloud delivery service. The SCORM Cloud supports very robust delivery of SCORM 2004 and might be an effective solution to deliver your UN course. Check it out at http://www.scorm.com/moodle. Mike