how do students see the date that their enrollment ends

how do students see the date that their enrollment ends

by Peter Evans -
Number of replies: 6
I've got a course that I use to sell yearly subscriptions to some software. I am setting the date that the course ends to the date that their license ends.

My question is how to people see the date that their enrollment ends?

Peter Evans
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Evans

Re: how do students see the date that their enrollment ends

by Maryel Mendiola -
Hi Peter smile

did you tried course settings?

probably it be helpful in enrolments and enrolment expiry notification section

as shown in the graphic

Have a Good Day ;)

Attachment enrolments.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Maryel Mendiola

by Peter Evans -

Thanks for your reply Maryel,

Yes, my students are getting the expirary notices 10 days before their enrollment ends... and they then reenroll and get another 1 year access to the site and the software that it supports. 

BUT is there any way that they can see that their enrolment is now extended to Dec 31 2010. I can see this on the PARTICIPANTS list but this is NOT visible to them.

PeterEvans

In reply to Peter Evans

by N Hansen -
I have a hack I made for 1.6.5 that showed this to students on their profile page. It doesn't work for 1.9.7, which I just upgraded to. I'm going to try and update it now and will post it here if I succeed in getting it working.
In reply to N Hansen

by Peter Evans -
thanks ... I'd be grateful if you (or anyone else) could update me on this.

Peter
In reply to N Hansen

by R McPhee -
Sorry to jump in here...

The other thing that I have been looking for, and since you have the ability to do hacks, I thought I would toss this past you, is on the main screen where you can see the list of all the courses, and price for the course *if there is one* right under that would be a great place to put how long enrollments last.

For the case mentioned above. He obviously charges a fee for a 365 day enrollment. Unless this is posted in the description there is no way for a potential student to find this information out, until they get a notify that they are getting the boot, or with your hack they find out after they have enrolled...

In my case, I have 4 week courses, and permit them 35 days to complete, then allow the system to kick them out. I would love to see right under the teachers name, on the main page this information before they enroll.

NAME OF COURSE
Teacher Name :
Cost:
Length of Course :
Days permitted :

Just as en example...
In reply to Peter Evans

by J Hilbers -
Hi Peter,
I see where you say you can see the enrollment end date for users on the participant list. I need to be able to see this as well. However, when I go to the participant link in the course, this is not one of the fields shown. Is there a setting or something you know of that I might be missing? Am I looking in the right place?
I've included a pic of what is listed.
Thanks!
Jen
Attachment temp.jpg