Review Student Answers

Review Student Answers

by Carl Nagle -
Number of replies: 3

I have done my best at searching the forums and FAQs, but I haven't found a solution.  I have only found that there may be no solution, but that is not definitive.

I want to review the answers a student has provided to the Question Pages in a Lesson.  The student is so sure they answered everything correctly.  Yet they got a score of 44 out of 100.  And I don't seem to be able to go in and see the answers they have provided.

This seems so fundamental.  What am I missing?

Carl

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carl Nagle

Re: Review Student Answers

by Ray Kingdon -
Carl, Yes, it is fundamental and yes, it's missing. The whole analysis of answers thingy needs to be added...
In reply to Ray Kingdon

by Michael Penney -

We've got a review option in the works, should be in CVS soon. Mark is also building in a question analysis system, moodled on 1.4.1 quiz. smile

These should both be in CVS in a few weeks.

The biggest problem we're having with review is that we had to create a new attempt and populate with the anwsers from the previous attempt. So the student has to re-submit each question during the review or the system looks at it like an attempt with missing answers (if the student just goes back and changes one or two answers and then exits without going to EOL).

In reply to Ray Kingdon

by Carl Nagle -

Well, thanks Ray.  That is pretty definitive.  So now I have to wonder about the "version in CVS".

{:{>