Undefined Properties?

Undefined Properties?

by Lisa James -
Number of replies: 1
Hi, I just installed the Hot Potatoes module and am trying to Add a New Hot Potatoes Quiz. However, I get the error messages below contained within the input field boxes. Any advice? Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------

Name Field:

Notice: Undefined property: name in /home/luvmath/public_html/mod/hotpot/mod.html on line 22

Summary Field:

Notice: Undefined property: summary in /home/luvmath/public_html/mod/hotpot/mod.html on line 40

File Name Field:

Notice: Undefined property: reference in /home/luvmath/public_html/mod/hotpot/mod.html on line 83

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: button_to_popup_window() in /home/luvmath/public_html/mod/hotpot/mod.html on line 84

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lisa James

Re: Undefined Properties?

by Thomas Robb -
I'm not sure exactly why this is happening, but it seems that the values of $form are not being properly sent from mod/hotpot/lib.php or received by mod/hotpot/mod.html

One possibility is that your hotpot/lib.php file is corrupted. Can you open it with an editor and see if all of the lines of code are there? There should be approximately 225 lines.

Also, make sure that the permissions on the files in mod/hotpot/ are set to allow 'read' for all users.

If you can't get it to work, please establish a teachers' account for me and tell me the username & PW offline so that I can take a look myself.