I found this article and it help to solve the problem with the mysql dump.
The host service I have also uses MyphpAdmin just like in moodle. The difference was there were two databases in the left column, one was my moodle, under the ID that they gave it, and the other was the information_schema. What the dump apparently had done was place both these together in the one sql file. After coming across this article I went back and made sure that only the moodle database was dumped. imported it done with no problems.
Now I have a different problem. I will show in a different thread in a minute. Thanks for all you guys help. Hope that if someone else runs into this it will help them.
Installing and upgrading help
I got it done but one thing left
This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.