Teacher being set as a student

Teacher being set as a student

por Kris Sisk -
Number of replies: 2
I have one specific teacher who for some reason keeps getting moved from the teacher role to the student role on her class. We have reassigned her to teacher 4 times since school started (twice in the last 24 hours!). I have no idea how this is happening and would really like to know what's going to so I can fix it. Has anyone else ever seen this issue before?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kris Sisk

Re: Teacher being set as a student

por Mary Cooch -
Imaxe de Documentation writers Imaxe de Moodle HQ Imaxe de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imaxe de Testers Imaxe de Translators
It does seem odd and I don't know the answer but to try to narrow it down: it might be some roles conflict.Where is she assigned as teacher? In the course itself via course admin>assign roles? Is she also in there as a student? In which case, have you taken her out of the student role? Also - have you checked she has not been assigned as a student in that particular category as opposed to simply the course itself (or, perish the thought, sitewide)?
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Teacher being set as a student

por Kris Sisk -

She is set up as a course creator sitewide. This was done through LDAP authentication as she's in the OU set to have course creator permissions. I've looked through the settings and can't find anywhere where she has any other role (other than the course in question, where one of the other admins moved her to teacher the last time we found her stuck as a student).