On-screen attendance report only shows one session for week, downloaded report cannot differentiate sessions

Re: On-screen attendance report only shows one session for week, downloaded report cannot differentiate sessions

by Barry Oosthuizen -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Margot,

Glad to hear the solution worked for you.

Regarding the duplicates:

I've just downloaded the latest code for 1.9.x to see where the problem is and it seems the duplicate checks have been completely commented out (see lines 88 - 92 and 148 - 153). Which version are you using?

If you have a different version you can either upgrade or comment out the 4/5 lines of each section of code that contain something like:

count_records('attendance_sessions', 'courseid', $course->id, 'sessdate',

Or, if you want it to check the start time + description for duplicates then do the following:

1. make sure you have the lates version

2. uncomment all the lines mentioned above (delete the // at the start of each line)

3. Change line 88 to:

if(count_records('attendance_sessions', 'courseid', $course->id, 'sessdate', $sdate, 'description', $fromform->sdescription) > 0) {

4. Change line 148 to:

$count = count_records('attendance_sessions','courseid', $course->id, 'sessdate', $newdate, 'description', $fromform->sdescription);

I'm almost sure it would work (but haven't tested it myself).

Cheers,

Barry