I can export data but not graphics.

I can export data but not graphics.

by Jose Luis Crespo -
Number of replies: 4
Hi,

I´m using the feedback module in Moodle 1.9. When I export data I obtain an Excel file with two pages but I don´t have any graphic connected with them in spite of being able to see them via "analysis" button in Feedback. Is there any setting I have to activate to solve it?.

Thank you very much.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jose Luis Crespo

Re: I can export data but not graphics.

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Jose,
The whole idea of exporting the data to Excel is that, once you are there, you can use Excel's own graphics features to produce exactly the kind of graphics (pie-chart, single and multiple bar graphs, etc.).
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Jose Luis Crespo -
Hi Joseph:

Thank you for your answer. I can understand what you say but I saw an excel file that someone upload to one of this forums and I realized that she obtained not only data but graphics. There must be some way to get it...

Thank you anyway.
In reply to Jose Luis Crespo

by Paula Clough -

Jose,

I have the opposite problem...I'm getting the graphic but not the data... I'm trying to figure out the difference.

You might copy the graphics out of  your moodle... take a screen shot.. (Alt-printscreen) and then crop out the parts you don't want with Windows Picture manager or any photo editor... then save and import into anything you need to put it in.

cool

In reply to Paula Clough

by Mitesh Maheta -

Jose,

Just copy that graphics from site and paste it to an excel sheet.

you will get same display as on the moodle.

Mitesh.