share questions b/w 2 courses under two different categories

share questions b/w 2 courses under two different categories

by Divya muvvala -
Number of replies: 5
Hi, can anyone pl tell if i can access the quiz questions from different categories. I m aware tat v can access questions within same category under different courses. But nt sure about diff categories.

For ex: if i hav set quiz questons under Category-01/course-01 and i want to reuse these quiz questions for Category-02/course-02. how can i do it.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Divya muvvala

Re: share questions b/w 2 courses under two different categories

by Joe K -

I am not sure how you access questions from two different courses under two different category. We use a workaround and put all our questions under categories and sub categories under System, so this can be accessed from any courses if you have the correct permission in your profile.

Joe K

In reply to Joe K

by Divya muvvala -
Hi Joe, wat do u mean under the system??? u mean making some changes under system or...?

by Divya muvvala -
Hurray!!! i got d solution. I created the roles and moved the created questions under 'Default for System' category and this makes the questions avaliable everywhere within site. So know i can share questions. smile)

by Joe K -

Thats what I meant, we created a tree structure under 'Default for System' and put all the questions under that

Good luck
Joe K

In reply to Joe K

by kathir s -

can any one help me to share the questions between two course categories without using Default for system.