Late Work Penalty

Late Work Penalty

by James Ripps -
Number of replies: 9
Is there a way to set up the quiz module to apply a late penalty to any work a student takes after a set date?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Ripps

Re: Late Work Penalty

by James Ripps -
No one knows if there is or not? Is there an addon or anything?
In reply to James Ripps

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I wonder if the following thread would interest you:
In reply to James Ripps

by Clif Kussmaul -
In reply to Clif Kussmaul

by Sam Black -

I noticed that this is for v1.9

Anyone know if there is consideration for this in v2.2+? 

I'll also ask this over on the tracker as well.

In reply to Sam Black

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That issue is about the Assignment module. MDL-4309 is the corresponding issue about the quiz.

For reature requests, the 'Affects version' does not mean much. It normally just shows about when the feature request was made. And typically the 'Fix version' will be blank, or 'DEV backlog' which means that there are no specific plans to work on it.

You can have some influence on what gets priority by voting for issues.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Tim Hunt

תשובה ל: Re: Late Work Penalty

by Iris Paniry -

hi

What is the current status?

In reply to Iris Paniry

Re: תשובה ל: Re: Late Work Penalty

by Brian Rigwald -

I, too, would like to know the status of this.  I would love to see a due date for lessons and quizzes, in addition to a close date.  That way there is a record of if a student does an assignment late, without having to go into the individual attempt and located the time stamp.  

I'd also like to ten see that incorporated into the progress block, showing an assignment completed, but having a different setting for items completed after the initial due date.